PTO meets once a month on the first Monday of each month at 4:00 pm in the 5th grade lobby. First meeting is Monday, October 3
Please consider helping out our PTO. We organize a lot of fun events to help out Lynch students and staff. We are currently in need of people to make popcorn for our popcorn Fridays as well as help for field day, fundraising events, the school store and more.
- Family Fun Night – October 27th from 6:00-7:30pm Bring your own pumpkin and carving tools. Kids can dress in costumes for the event.
- Fall-Believe Kids Catalog and Spirit Gear. Check out the prices at the front office.
STUDENT STORE is open every Wednesday 8:40 – 8:55 am beginning October 12th
Popcorn Friday ** Cost is 5 boxtops or $.50.
Dates are: Oct. 7th, Oct. 21st, Nov. 18th, Dec. 9th, Jan. 9th, Jan. 20th, Feb. 17th, March 3rd, April 7th, April 21st, May 5th and May 19th.
- PTO sponsors at least 3 Family Fun Nights per year such as Pumpkin Carving Night, Christmas event and a Dance in June.
- Funds generated by the PTO go towards bringing assemblies to the school. We have had in the years past…Tears of Joy, OMSI and musical acts.
- Funds also go toward scholarships for field trips or helping with transportation costs.