1314 SW Kalama
Redmond, OR 97756
Phone: 541-923-4876
Fax: 541-923-4875
Email: info@redmond.k12.or.us

Third Annual – Lynch Monster Dash

Third Annual – Lynch Monster Dash!

WHEN:  Tuesday, October 31st  

Lynch Elementary is a school where student learning thrives and children feel good about the place they call their school. We believe that this is because of the incredible students that attend our school, the awesome staff who believe that relationships with students are key to optimal learning and more importantly the incredible support of our families. We could not engage in the wonderful learning opportunities and the fun things we do here without your monetary support. Please know that no amount is too small. 

Thank your for your support!

Click on the link to make your online pledge:  Lynch Monster Dash Pledge – Online

Beau

Dear Friends and Family,

I am lacing up my sneakers next month and running my best at the Lynch Monster Dash. This event raises money for me and my classmates to continue to be enriched with PE equipment and field trips that are essential but no longer provided by our education system.

I would appreciate it (and so would my 375 schoolmates) if you could help support me.

Thanks in advance for your support!  

Where and When?

The Monster Dash will be held at the Obsidian Middle School Track near Lynch Elementary on Tuesday October 31st. We will hold two one hour Monster Dash sessions to accommodate the entire school.
3rd-5th grade will kick-off at 9:45 a.m. – 10:45 a.m.    1st-2nd grades will begin at 1:00 – 2:00.

Are there Prizes or incentives given to get pledges?  YES!!

Great prizes given out this year!!

~ Every student that raises 60.00 dollars in pledges gets a free Monster Dash T-shirt. (You or your son/daughter can also buy a t-shirt before or on the day of the event).
~Student raises 50.00 dollars in pledges get to participate in a Dodge Ball game against staff members in the gym.
~ Top 3 classes that raise the most money will earn a classroom party.

~ Individual that brings in the most pledges wins a prize.
~ Costume contest for the morning and afternoon  events of the Monster Dash (win a T-shirt)
~A Special Medal Ceremony will be held after the Monster Dash for the most laps run for girls and boys in all grade levels!

School-wide goal is $10,000  

The Challenge Begins!!